WM5/WM6 Pocket PC & SmartPhone
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
CallFirewall basically rejects unwanted calls.
a. Accecpt all calls – pretty self explainatory
b. Accept call from My Contacts only – accepts calls from contacts only, others are rejected
c. Reject all calls – pretty self explainatory
d. White List – accepts calls only from the white listed nos
e. Black List – accepts all call except from the black listed nos f. Black List Pattern – any no STARTING from the black list pattern list is rejected. for eg. if you enter “123”, so all nos STARTING from “123” will be rejected this is a very nice option with which you can block nos from any particular network, country, city , area or whatever you can think of.
f. There is also an option to reply with an SMS.
Also added an option when selected, will ask you whether to send an SMS when a call is rejected
1. Added option to reject unknown / private / withheld nos
2. Option to Add Accepted calls as calendar appointment
3. Option to Add Rejected calls as calendar appointment
4. Toggle Option to show ‘CallFirewall’ in ‘running programs’ / Task Managers
5. Save User Settings so that it remains intact upon restart.
6. Completely revamped UI to accomodate new options
.NET Compact framework 2
Use it at your own risk.
CallFirewall has to be running in the background to work, so if u are using apps like HTC X button, etc be sure that CallFirewall is running.
FORUM & DISCUSSIONS:
If you like the software and wish to express your thanks, then PLEASE
Pocket PC – CallFirewall_1_2.cab (360 KB) [Downloaded 20226 times]
SmartPhone – CallFirewall_1_2.cab (335 KB) [Downloaded 3750 times]